Sunday 30 November 2014

Motivation

What amazing weather. OK, it’s far from tropical or shorts and tee shirt outside but it’s definitely warm enough to sit and enjoy a few pages of a good book and a cup of coffee in the garden this morning.

That’s actually what I was doing when I came up with the subject of today’s blog so without further ado.

Motivation…

If you are anything like me you’ll have a selection of self help and/or personal development books helping to fill a shelf somewhere at home. You might even have read most of them and have book marks in the pages of those you never finished.

Something I noticed all have in common was that they never fully fulfilled the intent. What I mean by that is that although for the main part enjoyable to read and often somewhat motivational, each one I read left me actively prepared to purchase another. I'm not saying that each hasn't provided its own certain insight or instruction that allowed me to progress but nothing that by itself provided full detailed instruction.

If that is something you can also relate to you might like to check out a recently released book by well known mentor and marketer Brendon Burchard . His book, totally unrelated to any business we both share is called The Motivational Manifesto and takes you further into self realisation and development than any I have ever come across.

http://www.motivationmanifesto.com/ 

If you follow the link you will notice that he also provides a 12 week video series to accompany his book, you get free access along with the book that is also free but he does ask that you cover the postage. In my honest opinion I have never felt myself dig so deeply into my own thoughts and actions as this series has made me do and although I thought what I had learnt from everything else I had studied this covers brand new boundaries that I never considered existed. As an idea of how new his book is we’re only on week six of his series.

That’s it for today, it occurred to me that this could be the ideal share to help with those New Years Resolutions. It’s not something that I am affiliated to or anything, just another step in providing solutions for forward thinkers and those with desires of higher incomes.

Do something each day that will make a difference.

Motivational Manifesto could be just what you are looking for to help somebody you know, friend or family. Please feel free to share this post openly and unselfishly to help as many people as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment