Wednesday 28 May 2014

The Best Start To Your Day

You've more than likely come across what I'm about to suggest before but like any new habit it's not one many of us tend to stick to.

I've lost count of the times I've started this with the intension of seeing it through until it becomes mandatory for me but even now, years later it's still a habit I start and stop.

I'm talking about morning motivation. Whether it be something you read, something you listen to or something visual like a vision board or video, breaking your mind from the normal jumble of thoughts that present themselves to you during your normal waking routine is priceless.

Don't be tempted to say you don't have the time either. How many people have you heard saying that they regret improving their mood? Set your alarm that bit earlier if you need to.

The benefits you'll receive will amaze you. With regular implementation you'll notice all manner of improvements, things like optimism, clearer thinking and decision making, a happier frame of mind and positive steps to achieving your goals.

Give it a go, all you've got to lose is your doubts that it'll work and I don't suppose you value them.

Have an awesome day, make it so.

Keith

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment