Saturday 24 May 2014

Trying out blogger app by Przemelek

OK, only the second post on this my new blog and I've decided to download and try an android blogger app to see how blogging on the go - goes.

Ordinarily I would have opted for Googles own application but having read the reviews went directly to the second choice where the first few comments were encouraging as opposed to critical. Somewhat surprising I would say that Googles own isn't top of the picks but then I doubt it bothers them the slightest with everything else they have going on.

I'm not going to know the results as to this app posting successfully but so far everything seems to be working perfectly.

As for functionality there's options to ad images, location or posts previously stored on the SD card, yes it has the option to save posts to there too.



Now, if this has posted successfully you should be seeing a screenshot of the app above. Nothing fancy looking and hopefully as good as the reviews suggest it is.

There is also the option to add tags to my posts which I shall be trialing and a publish tab but if you're looking for a save as draft, I'm assuming it's housed as save to SD.

All in all this has been as easy as writing a text message so if you're wanting to add to your free blogging platform to help build your presence, I'm going to start out by giving Przemelek's blogger app top marks. You can get it for free directly from the play store.

I hope you've found this helpful, to you future successes.

Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment