Friday 25 July 2014

Is Timing Truly Important?

Is timing truly important in what I do?

You've no need to tell me for I know what to do, urgency propels me so I want to show you.

I can't remember where I first heard that rhyme but it's meaning fits extremely well with what I'm about to explain.

Firstly, YES! timing is very important and I'd like you to stick around to find out why.

Wherever you look within network marketing you will see reference to timely launches, product releases and placement preferences but the sad thing is that these claims generally amount to little or nothing but disappointment creating further scepticism within an incredible industry.

I say incredible but most of you will know that there are far to many people struggling within what is in basics a fare and level industry. Why is often self inflicted whether lack of action,  belief or confidence but more often still is the forever increasing number of made up products for wealth.

Here's a video from Johnny who less subtly explains what I mean, he is talking more about our own product but makes several reference to the type of products I'm referring to.



What Johnny is speaking about involves obtaining paid for holidays which is the opportunity side of what we do, you can find out more on that else where on my blog.

So lets get back to timing  and what I'm getting at.

This is literally for anybody interested in being in the right place at the right time. Whether it's simply to gain increasing benefits for your holidaying experiences or you are actually looking for a secure, reliable and ethical secondary or full time income.

World Ventures is growing at an astonishing rate, currently in excess of 1,100 new members globally per day. Yes that does sound a rather large number but it also goes to reflect the fact that record growth has been achieved month on month for virtually two full years now.

Timing is important due to the binary enrolment system favoured by the company developers. In basics it provides rewards for any additional people that enrol below you. These are not necessarily people that you have introduced yourself  but those enrolled by those entering before you. I guess that can sound a bit complicated for those unfamiliar with binary reward systems but that is about as complicated as it gets. Simply put, forecasts predict growth of over 5 million members within the next few years based on data from existing results. At 1,100 per day and increasing, who can argue that it looks perfectly feasible.

Now I'm not going to tell you that you must jump on board and set sail the World Ventures way but if you have the slightest urge to be involved with a successful international company that can quite easily provide you with an income for life or guaranteed best value and prices on your holidaying agenda for as long as you care to imagine, I do suggest you do some thorough investigation to check the facts for yourself.

Here's a few links to get you started

Where it all began

Future experiences

Giving Back

It would be great to have you with us.

Keith

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I've really loved surfing around your weblog posts.

    After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and
    I am hoping you write once more soon!

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: live cam shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you iif that would be
    ok. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward
    to new updates.

    ReplyDelete