Monday 21 July 2014

Scepticism About Network Marketing

If you've been involved with network marketing for any amount of time you'll no doubt have come across the sceptics.

On the other hand you may have come across this post because you are sceptical about network marketing and are looking to investigate what side of the coin is actually the right fit.

I think many of you would agree that if we could eradicate the words and knowledge of the understanding of the words pyramid and scam, there would be far fewer arguments. The thing is these words have stuck like glue to a industry that has evolved beyond most peoples recognition as a means to earning an income. I heard this morning that over 80 billion dollars is being paid out to participants within the network marketing industry every year. I don't know about you but that begs the question "How does this not work"?

Take my own story for example, no I'm not going to bore you with the whole thing but just going back twelve months and I was working for a relentless boss who had no concept of the words fair employment. Although our contracted hours were 7.30 until 4.30pm, most evenings it would be 6.30pm+ before our set tasks could be accomplished and the latest I actually finished was 11.15pm. That didn't include my 45 minute drive home either. That in my eye's was a scam. we had a written contract but unless we chose to ignore it and suit his wishes we would undoubtedly have lost our employ.

I had stuck that job many years and each year I would have to say to my daughter "Maybe Next" as I had promised her that we would all be going to Disney Florida as soon as I could afford it.

The Disney GangThanks to network marketing that employ is now far behind me and we are looking forward to Disney next year. Why not this you may ask? Priorities, my main was to gain freedom from my relentless employer and my second to stabilise our finances. Happily though and because of my chosen opportunity, when it becomes time to go I will be paying far less than I ever expected plus there's also the chance that I could even get paid for going. This post isn't about recruiting into what I'm doing so I'll not go any further with that.



Basically what I am saying though is that I felt backed into a corner. With the state of the economy I could see no exit from my employ so I plucked up the passion to work hard in what time I had and invest it in network marketing.

I'm not saying that all opportunities are equal, they are far from that but there are many that with the right attitude and discipline can and are serving the purpose their members participate for, to earn that additional income.

If scams and pyramids are your best argument against network marketing then take another look. You will find countless people just like you and me who have turned their lives around. Don't necessarily  take my word for it, go and ask others. In honesty the biggest disservice you are doing in remaining sceptical is to your self and the future of your loved ones.

Industries, choices and views change, do your self a favour and put your scepticism aside for the sake of self.

As always I am open to comment or objection, I would love to hear your views on network marketing either for or against. Please also feel free to share if you think I've provided value

Keith







6 comments:

  1. Great article Keith, if only more people could see the benefits network marketing, and not see it as a scam or a pyramid scheme...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Eric,
    It's can certainly be frustrating but I do think people are generally becoming more open to the possibilities of what's on offer. It could be that it is industry specific but I am finding far more openness to obtaining information as opposed to objection.

    Let's hope it's a concious step in the right direction

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty pleased to uncover this website. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!!

    I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you
    bookmarked to check out new things on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's definately a great deal to learn about this topic. I really like all the points
    you made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post! It's
    the little changes which will make the largest changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you enjoyed it 8 Ball and thanks for commenting.

    It's a phrase believed, used and repeated by those around before the internet ever came into being, so simple it's far to often ignored and/ or overlooked.

    Run with it my man

    ReplyDelete